1 2 3 4


Hello, I already had a custom animation with the theme'' Falling Cliff'' , but  I did not like the result, I decided to make a new version to post here.
I hope you enjoy xD

Image:
Vídeo:






Bye ;D

4 Responses so far.

  1. Woah... O.O
    I wasn't expecting her to become all creepy at the end. That was amazing. Your animations are so wonderful, thanks.

  2. Oh yes, thank you <3
    I wanted to make a surprise to anyone who was watching the video, glad you like it * - *

  3. Dice says:

    I am in love with absolutely everything that you create! Your poses and animations are just amazing, and I really like this one, especially with the creepy smile at the ending! :D

  4. Dice

    awn love, thanks, you made me smile :D

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)